Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Memories

After attending my first Angel game since my Dad's passing, I realized that I don't have many memories that aren't directly tied to my Dad. Although I know it is not a quick or easy process to not completely mourn the loss I feel, I also know that it will be especially long and painful for me. Dad was one of my best friends. There has not been a day that I haven't thought about him and cried over the loss. While mulling it all over I've been learning to play guitar again on my Dad's guitar. Even when challenging I find myself determined to push through those hard times and find joy in what I'm doing. I don't ever plan to be a guitar virtuoso, but it sure has been fun learning to relax with my guitar.

If you've lost someone special to you I'd love to hear about how you honor their memory.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment