Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Loving the Process

With the new year, I have been actively painting and creating. I am absolutely loving the process. When I am not busy camping or helping family I get up, have a cup of coffee, and sit down to paint. I spend my morning watching the sun cross the sky and creating new sketches or painting my drawings. It is a meditative process and I have found that I have grown as a person through this time. I focus on what matters most to me while I let the rest of the world just melt away. It has been truly healing. I'm currently working on a new girl. She is lovely and I just know that you are going to love her. Keep an eye out for an update of when she is going to be available.

Hugs,
Jenni

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see her....you are so beautiful and talented....glad to hear you are enjoying this process...I draw popcicle stick trees...I'm a bit better with sticks and string

    ReplyDelete