Episode 3 Show Notes:
Thank you for joining me for another episode of my podcast. Tune in to see the projects and topics I discuss this week. In addition, if you follow me on my Instagram or Facebook account you will have little peeks into what is going on.
Ravelry: Everything Jenni group
Facebook: Everything Jenni Page
Etsy Shop: Everything Jenni
Getting Podcast Ready
- Start with what you have
- Invest in sound equipment
- I started with my iPad and now I’m using my MacBook Air.
- I’m using the Samson Go Mic for sound.
Works In Progress (WIPs)
- Coziest Memories Blanket (Junkyarn)
- UPDATE: ordered yarn from Praefatio Yarn on Etsy (set of 6 mini skeins in spring colors)
- Are any of you working on this project? If so, please share on Everything Jenni Ravelry group page for the WIPs thread. Tell us if you are you using the same weight of yarn or the same pattern? What size needles are you using? How many squares have you decided to do? We love to see what you are working on.
- PurlSmith: Stitch Markers (Sterling Silver and Freshwater Pearls)
- Whispering Pines Shawl
- Notes: Making slow progress, but it’s looking great!
- Hiker Socks
- Notes: I’m making the men’s size medium, so I cast on 60 stitches. I finished the first sock and am getting ready to cast on the second sock. These will be really warm and snuggly.
- Cruiser Mittens
- Yarn: Madelinetosh Vintage
- Colorway: Tannenbaum
- Needles: US 6 or 4.00mm
- Cruiser (Cailyn Meyer of dailyskein.wordpress.com)
- Notes: I just cast on this morning for the first mitten. I love the colorway.
Medium size project bags and DPN Holder Project Cases available in my Etsy Shop now
**UPDATE: I have a Valentine bag and an Earth Day bag in the shop now.**
Finished Objects (FOs)
- Miscarriage Blanket
- Yarn: Bernat Softee Baby
- Size G Hook
- Shell Pattern
- Notes: About the size of a washcloth, super soft
Patterns I Would Like to Try
I’m still looking for some shawl patterns using 400 yards or less of fingering/sock weight yarn.
Love Notes Postcard Project #lovenotesjb
Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear what you are up to this month. I hope you join me for my next podcast.