Thursday, January 31, 2013

"Inspire Your Heart With Art Day"




Well today is the final day of the Ultimate Blog Challenge. Of course that does not mean that it is the end of my blog, it just means that I made it an entire month with 31 blogs. YEAH!!! This was a challenge for me, but I feel that I have created a habit. I'm confident that I will continue to consistently blog. I've enjoyed this journey and hope that you will continue to find inspiration in my blogs.

On another note, today is "Inspire Your Heart With Art Day." So in honor of this wonderful day I thought I'd share with you my last Hipstamatic photo for this month. It was purely accidental when taking this photograph to actually capture the image of a heart. I'm a total sucker for clouds. I have a goal to one day be able to capture that feeling in a painting. Until then I will stick with my photographs. May this photograph "inspire your heart" today.

Photo: (Lens: Lucifer VI, Film: Ina's 1935, no flash)

Hugs,
Jenni

1 comment:

  1. Have enjoyed your blogs immensely, especially the photos. Today's is really stunning, with the doorway opening to February. I look forward to many more such interesting and artful blogs from you.

    ReplyDelete