Friday, April 18, 2014

I'm Back!




Hi, friends!

I know I have been absent for quite some time. My life got really out of hand last year. It seemed as if I was disconnecting from life. All that I ever did was work. I found myself falling down the rabbit hole. It took a lot for me to step back and breathe. Although my life is not exactly where I'd like it to be, I'm much happier with who I am and where I am headed. I will be posting again regularly so I would love for y'all to stop by for a visit.

Hugs,
Jenni

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Christopher. I'm sure I say more than you could ever want to read, but I appreciate the sentiment. :)

      Delete
  2. I didn't even realize you had one. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting. I'd love for you to come back anytime.

      Delete
  3. Hello friend,…nice to hear you'll be blogging on a regular basis again, my blog goes up and down with the stress of my life…thankfully, I think I'm back to posting a few days a week again…looking forward to following along

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you found me. I completely understand the ups and downs of blogging and a crazy life. I always look forward to reading your blogs. Thanks for stopping by and following my journey.

      Delete