Welcome to my new podcast - Everything Jenni.
I mention in the podcast that I would provide show notes in my blog. So here there are.
Ravelry: Everything Jenni group
Facebook: Everything Jenni Page
Etsy Shop: Everything Jenni
Works In Progress (WIPs)
Christmas Eve Socks (Little Bobbins Knits)
- Yarn: Madelinetosh Sock
- Colorway: Clematis
- Needles: Karbonz Circular – Size 1
- Pattern: Vanilla Latte Socks by Virginia Rose-Jeanes
- Notes: I used the “eye of partridge” heel flap and the rounded wedge toe.
Coziest Memories Blanket (Junkyarn)
- Yarn: various fingering weight/sock weight
- Colorway: various
- Needles: Hiya Hiya Sharps 16” Circular – Size 2
- Pattern: Junkyarn
- Yarn: Neighborhood Fiber Company
- Colorway: Druid Hill
- Needles: Karbonz Circular – Size 3
- Pattern: Ragg Hiker (Two At-A-Time Socks Book)
- Notes: I’m making the men’s size medium, so I cast on 60 stitches.
- Medium size project bags will be available in my Etsy Shop soon
Finished Objects (FOs)
- Yarn: Madelinetosh Chunky
- Colorway: Tart
- Needles: Knit Picks Harmony Interchangeable Circulars – Size 10
- Pattern: Boneyard Shawl by Stephen West
- Notes: I changed yarn and needles to larger sizing. The Elizabeth Zimmerman sewn bind-off is fabulous, but requires a lengthy tail to sew. It can be time consuming.
- Yarn: Malabrigo Rios
- Colorway: Arco Iris
- Needles: Knitter’s Pride – Size 4.0 mm DPNs (pattern calls for 4.5 mm)
- Pattern: South Marysburgh Slippers
- Notes: I changed my cuff to be a K1, P1 rib stitch for four rounds instead of the seed stitch cuff. I am also adding the Fiber Trends Suede 2-Piece Slipper Bottoms in size medium and charcoal coloring. I had enough yarn to make two pair, but on my second pair I am using a different colourway to add a much taller cuff for a winter slipper.
- Slow Cooker Loaded Potato Soup from Tasty on Facebook
- Notes: Make sure that your stovetop portion of the recipe is thickened before adding to your slow cooker to cook for an additional 30 minutes. If it is not thickening add a little more flour.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you join me for my next podcast.