Monday, September 15, 2014

Morning Planning


Well I woke up this morning and knew I needed to sit down with my blogging calendar and schedule some posts. With a very busy schedule, it is necessary for me to plan time for my blog. I made my cup of coffee and sat down with my blog calendar and started adding blog dates as well as other events this month. I realized that my calendar is quickly filling up. Life can really get out of hand, and I truly feel that it is vital to our self-preservation to schedule time for ourselves. So take time today to sit down with a beverage and your favorite book, magazine, or even CD. Relax and take five minutes to absorb the peace it can bring you. I promise you that the benefits will far outweigh the time out of your day.

Hugs,
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment