Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Special Time With Family

Recently, I visited the bookstore with my mom, nephew, and niece. One of my favorite things to do is sit in the cafe with a beverage and peruse the magazines and books. My mom and I decided to share the experience with my nephew and niece. We are working on getting them hooked on reading. The entire afternoon was spent together talking and sharing about the selections we made. We each left with a book thanks to mom. My selection was an old classic from childhood, Nancy Drew, The Bungalow Mystery. Here are a few photographs that captured the memory for us.
Jenni and The Bungalow Mystery

Anakin and My Teacher Glows in the Dark

Leia and Fancy Nancy

Mom (Yvonne) and Bella Grace
Go visit your local bookstore or library and enjoy a little quiet time. Everyone deserves a break now and then.

Hugs,
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment