Saturday, January 17, 2015

"Little Red Valentine" Painting

Do you remember the story of "Little Red Riding Hood?" I always loved how she trots off through the forest to see her grandmother. Well my "Little Red Valentine" is not off to see grandmother, but she is off to deliver Valentines. I have finished my sweetheart. She is so precious. I love her. My cards are printed and now available for sale. I will be selling one card with an envelope for $2.00, but I'm also putting together a package of six cards with envelopes for $9.00. If you are interested, please send me an email at jcburgan@gmail.com to work out the details.
I hope y'all love her as much as I do. She brings a smile to my face and makes me thinking of the smiles she will bring to others.

Hugs,
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment