Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Little Red Valentine Sneak Peek

The sneak peek that I promised is here. I have been working on my new Valentine image. Much like my "Winter Wonderland" painting, the style is whimsical. I will have the entire painting done tomorrow. It has been fun creating this beautiful little girl. I am planning to create Valentine's Day cards and small prints this year. If you are interested in ordering a print or a set of cards, please let me know. Once I have finished the painting I will be posting the items for sale in my Etsy shop. Have I held you in suspense long enough? Here is my "Little Red Valentine" sneak peek.
I hope you enjoy this work in progress. She has so much of my heart in her. I love her beautiful blue eyes. I think you are going to love the completed painting.

Hugs,
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment