Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My New Website is Here!

My new website is up at http://www.everythingjenni.com. Biscuit surfs my site daily with his morning coffee and treat. Okay, I have owned the domain name for my website for at least one year now. I have been so busy and I was never confident enough to put it together. About two weeks ago I decided it was time to stop dilly dallying. I logged into my account and created a website. I have done this numerous times in the past for other people, but when it is for yourself it is entirely different. I found myself always questioning what I was doing. "Did I say the right thing? Did I post the right picture? Maybe I should just wait to put up a website.” Days later, I finally finished the webpage. I sat in front of my computer; a feeling of accomplishment mixed with fear ran through my body. It was time to publish the new website. I slowly placed my cursor over the “Publish” button, closed my eyes, and pressed down. Now I had done it. I put myself out there and there was no turning back. Although I may always continue to improve my website, I felt it was important to finally get something up for people to see. I’m sure time will bring changes to the website, but I can honestly tell you that I am happy to finally have jumped in and done it. So now that I have, be sure to stop by my website. More importantly, don’t forget to share it with your friends.

Hugs,
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment