Wednesday, September 16, 2015

"Find Your Happy Place"

I have several projects in the works, but I recently finished this painting. It all started as a sketch. I wasn't sure that it would even become a finished painting. Then last week I was looking through my sketches, and I decided to give it a chance to become something more. This time I would take on the painting with gouache on watercolor paper. It took me awhile for the color palette to come to me. I wanted something that conveyed a place you might be happy. I know for myself that my trailer is my escape and it makes me incredibly happy. So the above image is my final painting. Prints, cards, and postcards will soon be available on my website (www.everythingjenni.com). I'm also trying to incorporate the trailer in a necklace. My hope is that when you see this little trailer you think of your happy place.

Hugs,
Jenni

2 comments:

  1. I love it! It makes me smile. The trees look like they are dancing! I'd say you succeeded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image..I am visiting from the LYA postcard swap..Have a happy week :-)

    ReplyDelete