Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Butter Making With Jenni

Last week I discussed the different tools I have used to make butter. This week I thought I would share my process with you. The following video takes you through my steps of making butter. It is incredibly simple and does not take much time. I hope you will give it a try. See how simple it is by clicking on the video below.


I'd love to hear if you give it a try. If you have any questions about the process, just leave me a comment and I will get back to you.

Hugs,
Jenni

2 comments:

  1. this is adorable….the next Food Network show….you've inspired me to make butter…and I'll use the butter molds I have sitting in the step back cabinet that are 100 + years old….fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too funny! I can't wait to hear about your butter adventures. Share lots of pictures of your antique equipment.

      Delete