Friday, February 8, 2013

12 Canvases in my 38th Year





I recently began following a blog where the woman decided to paint 52 canvases in her 40th year. Of course, I felt that with all of my other time commitments that would be too many for me. So with my pending birthday this month, I've decided to try for 12 canvases in my 38th year. I think it will be interesting to see my year in review. Exciting! Since painting is not my normal method of creating art this will challenge me to continue to grow as an artist. I've decided to also tackle learning to oil paint. As I progress each month on my paintings, I will share my thoughts and my work with you here on my blog. My birthday is next week and my goal is to start with my birthday and create one piece of oil painting by March 16th.

Hugs,
Jenni

2 comments:

  1. Go for it! It's wonderful to have motivation. Your mind is obviously open to new things. I believe the more we learn, the wiser we will become. Keep up your enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing and very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete