Thursday, February 14, 2013

It's Recipe Day! Lemon Whipped Cream Coming Up...

With my birthday just around the corner, I've been looking for yummy recipes that involve "lemon." I love it! Lemon meringue pie is one of my all time favorites. I have a "top secret" family recipe for lemon cake that makes everyone's mouth water. So, even though I'm a day late... here is my recipe this week. Make a batch and tell me that you could resist licking the bowl.

Lemon Whipped Cream

Ingredients:
1 cup heavy (whipping) cream
2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest

Process:
1. Beat the cream with an electric mixer on high speed in a large bowl just until it forms soft peaks. Add the confectioners' sugar and zest and beat just until stiff peaks are formed.

Makes about 2 cups

*Recipe courtesy of "Luscious Lemon Desserts" by Lori Longbotham

Hugs,
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment