Saturday, February 23, 2013

Yard Clean Up

Christopher and I spent a good portion of the day cutting down three disease ridden trees in our backyard. It was exhausting and we are only half way there. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Tomorrow we will work some more.



In the meantime, I've got a question for all of you. I recently read somewhere that if I paint rocks to look like strawberries it will help keep the birds away. Is this true? I don't want to invest too much time painting rocks if this doesn't work. I'd love any gardening tips you've got for me.

Hugs,
Jenni

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of painting rocks to look like strawberries to keep away the birds. Let us know who it works if you do try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about this...usually birds are ATTRACTED to strawberries. However, what a wonderful thing to do just for fun...how cute a bowl of these would look on your patio table!!

    ReplyDelete