Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Success Feels Amazing!




In my endless search for full time employment as a teacher I've taken almost every exam or course you can possibly take. Okay, that may be exaggerating, but not by much. Last month I took the CSET for Art. My hope was that I would find one more qualification to add to my extensive résumé. Well, I am happy to announce that I passed the exam. Wooohooo!

In addition to this qualification, I spent the last two days in training to be a Teaching Performance Assessment Assessor (TPA Assessor) for Task 1. Wow! This was a rigorous course. I felt like although I was in class, it was self-guided. Again, I'm happy to announce that I "calibrated" to score TPA's.

While waiting for the perfect full-time position, I am more than happy to be an Adjunct Instructor for the University of La Verne. It is exciting to know that I'm valued for my talents at a university. Life is good!

Hugs,
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment