Friday, February 1, 2013

Sharing a Cup of Tea




I had a wonderful lunch with some of my "sisters" today. We gathered at a little place called, Paris in a Cup, in downtown Orange. It was an adorable tea room. The tea was fabulous and the company even better. I always treasure my time with my "sisters." We share stories, encourage one another, and laugh together.

Do you have friends that you love to spend time with? What do you do together?

Photo: (Lens: Loftis, Film: DC, no flash)

Hugs,
Jenni

3 comments:

  1. I love a good cup of tea, especially in the company of a good friend! Paris in a Cup sounds like a delightful little place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all~ from the flower shaped sandwich, to the doily and the pretty blue edible flower. I'm sure the tea, scones and company were superb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tea is my hot beverage of choice as well. I rarely have time to enjoy such leisurely activities, and when I do, it's usually with family. Gatherings often include tea, coffee, home-baked goodies that everyone contributes, looking at pictures and scrapbooks, and discussing meaningful family events from the past. Sometimes these gatherings also include working on some craft or another while visiting (scrapbooking, crocheting, etc.).

    ReplyDelete