Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Chicken Coop is Set Up




I woke up this morning excited to get my chicken coop together. Christopher and I went out in the backyard and worked together to get it up. Once it was up I had to move it around to see where I wanted it. I think I finally settled on a spot, but tomorrow is a new day and I might change my mind again. I'm going to spend the next few days getting it set up and ready for chickens. Saturday we will make the trek to Norco for my new little friends.

Hugs,
Jenni

3 comments:

  1. One of these days hubby will find the time to build our own chicken coop for the chickens I would like to have someday... one day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you considered a ready to assemble coop? I wanted to build one, but I couldn't wait to get chickens. I plan to upgrade in the future.

      Delete
  2. Love the chicken house. Happy clucking. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete