Friday, April 5, 2013

Garden Boots?




I'm on the lookout for a good pair of garden boots. I have ruined more than one pair of shoes in the yard. I need something I can just hose off when I'm done. Garden boots seem to be just the answer. I love the fun designs that I've found, but I'm not sure the boots will be comfortable. I have athletic calves and need to be sure that my pants and my calves fit in the height of the boot.

Does anyone have any suggestions for boots? I really do not want to spend a fortune on something I will only wear in the garden and chicken run.

Hugs,
Jenni

7 comments:

  1. I've never had garden boots, but my favorite barn boots were always ariat brand. We just hosed them off and let them dry. It's probably not the best thing to do to leather, but it worked for us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Ariat boots. They are incredibly comfortable.

      Delete
  2. Try Target, I've seen them a number of times. If they do not fit you can check with Joyce LaDuke or Annie Winters for the pattern they have to adjust the back of the boots. They are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw some at Target. I will check them out. I also saw some at Armstrong Garden Center.

      Delete
  3. If you do find some great garden boots, let us know! I'm a gardener but usually stump around in crocs or old running shoes. I could use boots, too, but have never found any that I like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, when I find a pair to try I will post my thoughts about them. I'm not ready to spend a fortune, so I will start with a less expensive pair.

      Delete
  4. What a great idea. Hope the boots work out. I love that they are so cute and appropriate for the job.

    ReplyDelete