Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New Season, New Memories




It's a new baseball season and time to make new memories. Last night I had a rare opportunity to attend an Angel game with just my sister, Melissa. We laughed until we cried. It was a game I will not soon forget. After the game, we made our way out to the front of the stadium. Dad's brick is out front, and my sister has never seen it. While we were getting ready to take photos, a gentleman, who was a little tipsy, offered to take a photo of the two of us together. We were hesitant but figured it couldn't hurt. This photo was the end result. I was truly surprised it came out so nice. I had an amazing time! Thanks Sissa!

Now I'm off to see another Angel game tonight, but this time Christopher is joining me. It will be another great night of memories.

Hugs,
Jenni

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful picture of two lovely sisters, sharing a touching moment, and obviously having a fun filled evening out together. GO ANGELS!!!

    ReplyDelete