Monday, April 1, 2013

Taking SoCal Gal Out




I just returned from my trip with Sisters on the Fly. I've been working on SoCal Gal (1983 Palomino Tent Trailer), but she is definitely not done. Although I've got plenty of work left to do on her, I thought it would be fun to take her on her maiden "sister only" voyage. She's been out once before on a "sister/mister" trip that I took my dad on.

I went to Lake Skinner for "Springtime in Temecula" with my "sisters." A little socializing, wine, and shopping are all great ingredients for a good time.

Here are a few images of my girl:

My cozy corner...



Food prep/clean up station...



Dinette/storage...



Outside table...



The whole look...



My set up is not complete by any means, but I'm on my way.

Do you have any special must haves when you are camping? Please share with me. I'm always looking for new tips.

Hugs,
Jenni

5 comments:

  1. Love your post about your camper. I look forward to reading more of your adventures with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teri, thank you for stopping by. I look forward to writing more about my adventures.

      Delete
  2. What a great first post and fun pics. It would be fun if you wrote a blog from the camper's point of view. How does the personified Ms Palomino feel to be all closed up and them finally open up with a new exciting destination in mind? What did she like about her maiden voyage? I'd love to see your imagination go wild with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, what a fantastic idea! Now you've got my mind working overtime. I'm already sketching out my next adventure and how I will blog it. I can't thank you enough for that gem of advice! You will have to come back and check it out.

      Delete
  3. Terrific posts and pics. You've presented a lovely home away from home. It appears to be quite cozy.

    ReplyDelete