Sunday, January 13, 2013

Creative Spaces Inspiration




Today I was searching for some inspiration for my creative haven. I'm always trying to create ways to not only make my space beautiful, but functional. It has come slowly, but I finally have the walls painted white and I have grey carpet. I'm still on the lookout for a functional desk. I'm currently leaning toward making my own. I think I'm enjoying the process and I'm definitely finding it a challenge to make final decisions.

What does your creative space look like? What is your favorite feature?

Photograph: Hipstamatic (Lens: Jimmy, Film: Ina's 1969, Flash: Cherry Shine - low setting)

Hugs,
Jenni

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing about what inspires you. I love openness and color. I have been planning to get a big white board and am excited about that geeky idea. Want to frame it in beautiful wood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Katie, that sounds amazing! Thanks for stopping by and sharing. Come back soon.

      Delete