Thursday, January 3, 2013

Running Toward Healthy: Day 3 Ultimate Blog Challenge




Well, I've made it to Day 3 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge, and I'm still going strong. I signed up for the 20th Anniversary Camp Pendleton Mud Run this morning. Then I got my lazy butt out of the house and went for a run. It felt good. I find that after 5 months of running, I actually crave it! When I miss a run I am depressed and moody. No one would want to be around someone like that, so I get out and happy by running. Today I thought I'd share another film and lens set up in Hipstamatic. The awesome photograph of my running shoes was taken after my run this morning. (Lens: John S, Film: Kodot XGrizzled, no flash)

My challenge to you today: do something that makes you happy.

Hugs,
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment