Monday, January 14, 2013

Knitting my Heart Out




Before this past Christmas I received a request from my sister for a "special scarf." You see she had been out shopping with a friend and saw this new kind of scarf. It turns out that it was an "eternity scarf." I told her how these had been around for awhile in the knitting/crochet community. She in turn told me that this was her only request for Christmas. I set out looking for ideas to create an "eternity scarf." I found the perfect yarn and pattern. After giving this to her for Christmas, I was overwhelmed with requests for "eternity scarves." So here it is January and I'm knitting my heart out with scarves. I'll soon be posting a few for sale in my Etsy shop. I will let you know when I do. Until then, keep warm this chilly season.

Photograph: (Lens: Roboto Glitter, Film: Float, Flash: Berry Pop - high setting)

Hugs,
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment