Thursday, January 17, 2013

Incredible Theater Experience!




I went to see the "live" performance of "How To Train Your Dragon" this evening. What a cool experience! There were huge dragons spitting smoke and fire, as well as, flying dragons. The Honda Center was full of excited children and adults. We all sat mesmerized by the performance. It was definitely an experience that I would recommend.

What is your favorite theatrical performance?

Photo: Hipstamatic (Lens: John S, Film: Blanko, no flash)

Hugs,
Jenni

2 comments:

  1. Hands down, my favorite theatrical performance(s) were the three Cirque Du Soleil shows I have seen so far. Hoping for many more. Have you ever seen them, Jenni?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Jane, I have not seen them. They are on my priority list to check out in the near future. I've heard they are fabulous!!!

      Delete