Wednesday, January 16, 2013

It's Recipe Day! Parmesan Popcorn Mix

While watching a movie last night I had a craving for popcorn. I love to try different recipes, so here is my most recent recipe courtesy of Paula Deen.

Parmesan Popcorn Mix

Ingredients:
10 cups popped popcorn
2 cups baked cheese snack crackers
2 cups tiny twist pretzels
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan

Process:
In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, crackers, pretzels, butter and cheese, stirring until well coated. Enjoy!

* Recipe courtesy of Paula Deen

Hugs,
Jenni

2 comments:

  1. Jenni, I was told Saturday the 19th is National Popcorn Day. How are you celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be celebrating in Seattle watching a We Five concert. I may have to sneak my popcorn in, but it should be okay since I'm with the band. :)

      Delete