Wednesday, January 23, 2013

It's Recipe Day! Let's Celebrate National Peanut Butter Month!

This month is National Peanut Butter Month, and tomorrow is National Peanut Butter Day. So I wanted to share a delicious peanut butter recipe with you. They are some of my favorite snacks. My mom used to make them for us as an afternoon snack. Let me know what you think.

Peanut Butter Balls

Ingredients:
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup honey
2 cups powdered milk
1 1/2 cups crushed cornflakes
1 1/2 cups finely chopped pecans
1 cup powdered sugar

Directions:
Mix peanut butter, honey, and milk together in large bowl. It will be a thick mixture. Roll mixture into small balls about 1" in size. Roll the balls in your choice of crushed cornflakes, chopped pecans, or powdered sugar. Place on waxed paper and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Enjoy!

May you enjoy this delicious treat on National Peanut Butter Day!

Hugs,
Jenni

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I believe I will take a trip down the memory lane of your childhood and make some of those tomorrow! Yummie!!!

    ReplyDelete