Monday, January 7, 2013

Introducing... Christopher Burgan

Today I finally got around to taking down Christmas decorations. While I was busy working I put on my husband's music. He is one of the most talented musicians and singer/songwriters I have ever come across. (I'm not just saying that because we are married either!)

We originally met because I was looking to take guitar lessons. After one lesson, Christopher asked me out. Yeah!!! I was so excited I forgot to pay for the lesson. That was 15 years ago next month. We are still very much in love, but I am such a huge fan of his talents that I will never stop praising him to others. Check out a video he recorded with one of the bands he is currently in, The Tannins. He is the guitar player. To find out more beyond the video: http://www.chrisburgan.com.



Hugs,
Jenni

1 comment:

  1. That video was Great! Thanks for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete