Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Getting Organized in the New Year






Every year I set out to get organized. I start strong and then I slowly spiral into complete disarray. This year I have decided to start small. I'm going to begin in one room and get it completely organized. If all goes well I will then proceed to another room of my house. My hope is that by the end of the year I will have organized some of the spaces in my house and kept them that way.

Do you have any goals for organization this year? If so, I'd love to hear about them. If not, maybe you are organizing other aspects of your life. Either way I wish you all the best in your journey.

Photo: Hipstamatic (Lens: Jane, Film: Blanko, no flash)

Hugs,
Jenni

4 comments:

  1. Jenni, does your PHONE take all those really cool pics? What is the app called? Do you adjust the lens, film, flash etc before you shoot? This has nothing to do with organizing, so I will add that one of my goals this year is going through thousands of family slides and putting the best ones on CDs for my family. Daunting! Jane #699

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does Jane! I set the lens, film, and flash and snap away. If I don't like the look, I change the setup and try again. :)

      Delete
  2. I have an ongoing goal to digitize all my old photos and then get them organized in some fashion, rather than the piles of confusion they currently are. But, there are thousands upon thousands, so I feel this will be sort of a lifelong project. I did so some small stuff in my kitchen-- sliding pull out shelves for my pots & pans, tiered shelves to get my spice cabinet organized, and an extra shelf in my pantry to hold my roaster & crock pots so they're out of the way but more convenient. And someday I'll tackle my closet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it seem like a never ending task? Organizing that is. It seems like you are well on your way. Good luck with your photo organizing. I always look at it as a trip down memory lane. Thank you for stopping by and come back again soon.

      Delete